News & Press Releases
Stock-Trak: The Internet’s Most Trusted Virtual Stock Market Simulator & Stock Market Game
Stock-Trak is the Internet’s most comprehensive virtual stock exchange simulator and stock market game available. We are the only stock market investing simulator that allows its users to practice online stock trading within all of the major securities. Browse our site for information on stock investing research, fantasy stock market trading, and the latest in stock investing tips.
- February 24, 2016 – StockTrak Powers the Global Trading Center for Johnson & Wales University’s School of Business
- September 8, 2015 – Semi-Annual Survey of Graduate and Undergraduate Business Student Salary Expectations
- May 26, 2015 – Stock-Trak Integrates Local Stock Exchange For MSBM School of Business in Jamaica
- November 4, 2014 – Stock-Trak’s Virtual Trading Applications Reach 5,000,000 Lifetime Users
- August 29, 2014 – Stock-Trak Powers Incarnate Word’s H-E-B School of Business & Administration’s Trading Laboratory with its Virtual Trading Application
- July 16, 2014 – Stock-Trak Now Has 50 Global Exchanges for Students to Choose From
- June 19, 2014 – Stock-Trak Powers the Niagara University Financial Services Laboratory with its Virtual Trading Application.
- June 9, 2014 – Stock-Trak Adds 23 Research Tools to Better Help Students Find and Research Stocks.
- May 21, 2014 – Stock-Trak Powers the Cardiff Metropolitan University and the Cardiff School of Management Trading Room with its Virtual Trading Application.
- May 7, 2014 – The Stock-Trak and optionMONSTER® March Madness Stock Tournament Winner is an Oklahoma State University Student.
- March 25, 2014 – Stock-Trak Develops Chinese Language Virtual Trading Site for The Chinese Finance Association.
- March 14, 2014 – Stock-Trak and optionMONSTER® Team Up To Launch The March Madness Stock Game Trading Tournament.
- January 21, 2014 – Stock-Trak Releases Global Virtual Trading Website for Teachers and Classes Worldwide
- September 17, 2013 – Stock-Trak Releases Virtual Trading Room Application for the University of Texas
- August 1, 2013 – Virtual Trading Shown to be Valuable Addition to University and High School Business Classes and to Increase Investing Confidence
- September 14, 2011 – Stock Contests Help Students Learn the Stock Market
- September 12, 2011 – Trailing Stops added to Popular Stock Market Game on StockTrak.com
- September 11, 2011 – High School Students Beat the Stock Market
101 Marcel-Laurin Boulevard,
Telephone: +1 (770) 337-7720
Fax: (514) 871-8561