Fall 2021 StockTrak University Challenge
This Fall, StockTrak is partnering to open our National Trading Challenge to all students on StockTrak.com. The challenge invites all current StockTrak students to build a $1 million portfolio of US Stocks, Mutual Funds, ETFs, and Bonds, for a chance at cash prizes and is completely FREE to enter.
Professors – to invite your students who are not already using StockTrak this semester, please direct your students to this page.
The top 5 finalists will each receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card from StockTrak.
- Trading is open from October 4th to December 3rd, 2021
- Participants may trade US stocks and ETFs, and US mutual funds, and bonds
- There is a $5 minimum price for all stocks
- Students may short sell and buy on margin
- Students may day trade
- Students may only invest 25% of their portfolio in any one security
- Each student is allowed only one entry
- All results are a subject to an audit to verify accuracy by the StockTrak team. Results of the audit are final.
Join The Challenge
If you are already using StockTrak in a class this semester, click here to add the challenge as a free extra portfolio on your account (you can switch between the Challenge and your class portfolio at any time using the “Active Portfolio” dropdown on every page).
If you are not using StockTrak this semester, click here to register your free account for the challenge!